"Coaching takes a holistic view of the individual: work, corporate values, personal needs and career development are made to work in synergy, not against one another.” – British Journal of Administrative Management
There was a moment in sports when employing a coach was unimaginable. Then came a time when not doing so was unimaginable. If you care about your business, you, definitely, reach the same conclusion.
The main job of a business coach is to improve leadership, accountability, teamwork, communication and strategic planning abilities of the business people he/she is working with and make them work together. Business coaches specialize in different practice areas such as: executive coaching, corporate coaching and leadership coaching.
My purpose, as a Business Coach, is:
- To be the best thinking partner of the business people I work with, to identify and clarify the blind spots that hold them back;
- To be an active listener and accurate observer;
- To work with people motivated and genuine committed in discovering and developing their leadership potential;
- To work with leaders willing to enhance their both cognitive and emotional intelligence to gain effectiveness and enhance performance;
- To be the partner of the open minded leaders who are willing to tailor themselves as individuals to meet the vision of the company they work for, the strategy and the corporate culture ;
- To support them during changing and adaptation process and assure a smooth and clear long term transition.
Main practices of Business Coaching
- Discovering and developing leadership skills;
- Career Assessment;
- Charisma enhancement;
- Performance enhancement;
- Managing new roles and assignments;
- Managing people, resources and information;
- Managing change both for organizational culture and strategy.
Every business coach is unique and so it is the approach, but when it comes about methodology applied, the structure of a session, they are relatively the same for all coaches.
The typical methodology applied is:
1. Launching of the coaching agreement;
3. Data gathering
5. Coaching and on going evaluation process
7. Transitioning to long term development
The great challenge in performing is listening to yourself, and this is one of the best things a great coach can do to you.For business coaching rates and availability, contact me!